Saturday, March 3, 2007

Cam Janssen's Upcoming Vacation.....


Absolutely despicable. As bad as the Neil on Drury hit was, this was 20 times worse than that. I hope you spend a long time on the sidelines, Cam. But knowing Colin Campbell, you won't be, and it's a god damn shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Mx_x8g7y0

(sorry, I can't embed that video, it won't let me)


Watch all the Leafs go after Janssen like the Sabres did with Drury......

Oh, what? They didn't go after him??

For once, I don't hate Darcy Tucker....watch him mouth off to Janssen even though he didn't dress tonight. I bet he would have kicked Cam's ass, and for once I would have enjoyed watching Tucker do that. Too bad he was the only one who stood up and did SOMETHING.

Here's to a quick recovery by Kaberle. This crap has NO place in the NHL.

Update! (3/3/07 4:15pm): Cam Janssen gets a 3-game suspension. Well, at least they did something.

1 comment:

FireSather said...

Agreed. Give that POS 5 games