Thursday, March 1, 2007

What we're about....

Welcome.

As you can already tell, we're a couple that loves hockey. But there's just one problem.....I'm a Sabres fan, she's a Hurricanes fan.

I know what you're thinking....how can that possibly happen? Well, things work in strange ways, and we even credit last season's Eastern finals as bringing us closer together. You know, even though the result wasn't exactly the desired one for me.

What we'll give you:
-Game Day previews for both Buffalo and Carolina
-Intelligent post game reports, analysis, and general ranting and raving about our teams
-Some random stuff around the NHL as it's relevant or important (trades, streaks, how much we hate Atlanta and Ottawa)
-Youtube links!!
-Links to other cool blogs and sites out there we'd like for you to take a look at
-How much our teams hate playing each other and our thoughts when they actually have to.....

What you probably won't see here:
-Anything positive about David Tanabe, Gary Bettman (at least from me), the Ottawa Senators, or the Atlanta Trashers
-"Personal" information other than stories about how much we hate each other's team....that's probably stuff you don't want to know anyways.


I've always wanted to do something like this, including making creative labels for my posts. So expect us to be pretty prolific at this, except on weekends that we're actually spending together. And hopefully we'll have a little fun along the way talking hockey.

3 comments:

FireSather said...

I like where this is going.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the blog you two!

What you probably won't see here:
-Anything positive about David Tanabe.

... I love it!

CG12 said...

You said "intelligent post game reports".

Yikes.

I have a lot to live up to now....