Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Right now, in this moment, I hate you.


I'm glad Afino has kept things updated with the goings on in the hockey world.


I have been busy with...being angry at the Hurricanes.


Dropping an important game with Atlanta was not the outcome I was expecting after a hard fought win over Pittsburgh Friday night.


I'm frustrated with people at my office asking me "CG, whats going on with the Canes?". Well idiot in cubicle #3, I believe if you were actually a fan you would be watching the games yourself...thus you would know!


I kinda feel like this right now: (from one of our favorite movies)

Hey, you like hockey?
Hey, you like hockey?
This is a big important game.
This is a big important game.
I'm being serious. Don't do that
I'm being serious. Don't do that.
Howmuchwoodcouldawoodchuckchuckifawoodchuckcouldchuckwood?
*silence*
Yeah, that's what I thought. Shut up!


So basically, if you see me around (or online), my advice to you is to steer clear of any Canes related discussions.


And for those that actually care:


+ Anton Babchuk has been recalled from Albany. After a temper tantrum and some time to "think about" him being sent down to the AHL he has netted 1 goal and 6 assists in 9 games.

+ This means the injury to Bret Hedican is worse than they are saying. Doesn't suprise me, Bret Hedican is made of eggs and held together with scotch tape this season.

+ The Canes have 4 days of no games, 2 of which are complete vacation days for them. Tomorrow they begin intensive work on the PP and PK. Thank you jesus.

+ The Hurricanes are in the 8th spot in the EC, with a ton of teams breathing down their necks. Yee haw.
+ Anson Carter is slated to play Friday night's game against Washington.


Wait...he has been playing all along? Are you serious??

1 comment:

FireSather said...

Well played with the Carter joke.

Anyway, I'm hoping my Rangers can pull it off but now with injuries piling up, its going to be hard.

Either way, going to be a helluva race for that 8th spot.